View Profile Natural-Disaster

35 Movie Reviews

Cutie Pie

HAHAHA omg the ending was like oh...no...NO....NOOO!!! OOOH...what? HAHA WTF

But seriously i thought it was hilarious there's just something about your movies that make me laugh.

You will be good

Your going to be good in the future. I can already see your using the shortcut techniques that make your brain fill in the movements. Keep it up.

Wakman111 responds:

shucks...you found me out!

WOW

Dude i remember Mr. Boombastick. It has it's whole site though a lot of it is in chinese i think...well...probably since its chinese takeover day or something but yeah theres like 9 episodes i think. I like it when he meets the girl he likes. Can't wait for them.

7 Game Reviews

Time to kill.

Bring it on zombeez! I love this quiz btw because me and my friends always talk about this stuff all the time.

I got a Z+ btw.

Neat

I liked it a lot, the pain point system is new and fun. I did find one glitch though. hold the expand room button down...until it gets to -15, then hold the compress room button down until it hits the guy, he will stick to the left wall and not die...its wierd.

But yeah nice job. OH! and the oxygen button kept going back to on every time i clicked space...wtf :\

Anyway good luck on # 3!

Wow

Amazing. The only fighting game that i actually like online.

7 Audio Reviews

Oh yeah

That's what I'm talking about! haha Seriously good track to download

T-Free responds:

I'm glad you liked it! :D

Nice

It reminds me of the song "bad girlfriend"

I love the vocals a lot dude keep it up. 5'd

Bahaha!

I'm officially adding this to my ipod and sharing it with my friends. You sir, complete me.

1 Art Review

If i was on shrooms and just stared at this picture i would probably die.

Super fun to scroll and sorta make your own path to discovering everything. Very nice piece man

ScepterDPinoy responds: