Natural-DisasterNatural-Disaster

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

wow

that was very entertaining and even made my jaw open at the end. i want the next one to come out badly now.

Pico 09 Pico 09

Cutie Pie

HAHAHA omg the ending was like oh...no...NO....NOOO!!! OOOH...what? HAHA WTF

But seriously i thought it was hilarious there's just something about your movies that make me laugh.

ERROAR ERROAR

You will be good

Your going to be good in the future. I can already see your using the shortcut techniques that make your brain fill in the movements. Keep it up.

Wakman111 responds:

shucks...you found me out!

Mr. BoomBa Ep.1 Mr. BoomBa Ep.1

WOW

Dude i remember Mr. Boombastick. It has it's whole site though a lot of it is in chinese i think...well...probably since its chinese takeover day or something but yeah theres like 9 episodes i think. I like it when he meets the girl he likes. Can't wait for them.

HUMPTY... HUMPTY...

Well,

Well that was depressing. haha

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Well

It seems that this is one of the only episodes that wasn't too random, i actually could follow along and i love how you had the 2 guys trying to save hank. The new hank is wierd yes but its still really neat to see this series start to make a little sense. I love it great job.

Jackie Jackie

Wow

That was funny as hell. Its amazing how you tie everything into the story so well.

Nothing In My Way Nothing In My Way

Unique

I liked the unique style you had. Though im confused as to why you pitched the song up but whatever it wasnt too annoying. I liked the animation blah blah blah yadda yadda over all i liked it a lot. Nice job

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

Haha

I love the song its pretty good actually. The art and animation was simple and it didnt take away from the movie.

I like it! nice job singing Francine.

Anime stick collaboration Anime stick collaboration

O_o

Avatar and Miccools part were the best. I loved this collab though i thought too many people did DBZ. I loved it thought nice job everyone