Natural-DisasterNatural-Disaster

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Time to kill.

Bring it on zombeez! I love this quiz btw because me and my friends always talk about this stuff all the time.

I got a Z+ btw.

The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

Neat

I liked it a lot, the pain point system is new and fun. I did find one glitch though. hold the expand room button down...until it gets to -15, then hold the compress room button down until it hits the guy, he will stick to the left wall and not die...its wierd.

But yeah nice job. OH! and the oxygen button kept going back to on every time i clicked space...wtf :\

Anyway good luck on # 3!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Wow

Amazing. The only fighting game that i actually like online.

- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Unbelievable

This is simply amazing and new. I've never even heard of a game like this before...well, except like guitar hero or DDR. But this is just awsome how you made it seem like you were scratching to the songs. My favorite song was Rose.

Great work. Make more!

The Roomies! The Roomies!

LOL!!!

MY god this was hilarious. Even though the animation wasnt too good it was fuggen awsome! I love the "ME 5" part LOL! OH AND I REALLY LOVE THE SECRET LEVEL! LMAO!!!!!!! Everyone right click play at the end of the movie and u see the secret level LOL!!! Great work lazy boy and gobi

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

My heart...my beautiful heart...

At first...i was like this is soo nooby...then i started reading the diary and felt a LITTLE worried that something would pop up everytime i clicked nextpage. then i got to the part where the masked guy is walking toward you...i was worried it would pop up and scare you and it really didnt...so i was happy LOL. then...the window, im there not thinking then BOOM!!! i was like HOLY SHIT!!! then got a drink...waiting 3 minutes, then started playing again. i finnaly got to the statue and was like hmm...this is actual pretty neat. Then i open the fu--ing door and BOOM!!! MY HEART LITTERALLY WAS 23 BEATS EVERY 10 SECONDS!!! then it said to be continued or sum like that...my face was left with a O_O

LOL! anyway, i thought this game was pretty fun though i wish there were more choices. And count to think of it, this is the only game that had me scared without making a face popup and scream at me.

Great job. i look forward to your sequel. Also, i want to make a little short about this game so email me if thats ok with you.

ScottishAdam responds:

glad you were scared lol. i love hearing that, there will be more scary surprises in my sequel!

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

HAHAHA

thats such amazing coding and awsome graphics, when i was in the menu i was like omg this is ganna be awsome. The only thing it needs is more levels. otherwise its the best flash game i've ever played. Goodjob. I hope you guys make more of these games!

BTW i loved those sounds. especially when britney was entering the fight.

One man doomsday. One man doomsday.

liek sweet!

Dude that was soo kick-ass. i love how you could actually go around with a tank and run over the stick bastards lol. Just one thing, how do you unlock levels?