Natural-DisasterNatural-Disaster

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

~|| Breathless ~|| Breathless

Oh yeah

That's what I'm talking about! haha Seriously good track to download

T-Free responds:

I'm glad you liked it! :D

Put It High Put It High

Nice

It reminds me of the song "bad girlfriend"

I love the vocals a lot dude keep it up. 5'd

My Little Pony My Little Pony

Bahaha!

I'm officially adding this to my ipod and sharing it with my friends. You sir, complete me.

Mental Issues - Corrupted Mental Issues - Corrupted

When your CD comes out,

I'm buying it.

(2012) (2012)

Its decent

It has good structure and the intro had me so pumped up. The thing that brought it down was sadly the voice, it sounds like a little of lemondemon. The screaming was decent and i like the lyrics a lot. Though i would just try to either be angrier when trying to sing or just scream it. But that's my opinion.

Mental Issues - Endless Mental Issues - Endless

I want more.

Just by listening to this song once i've fallen in love with your band man. I seriously want you guys to make more songs like now please. I would buy your CD.

mentalissues responds:

Haha thanks :D
Or as we say in sweden, mina köttbullar är större än dina.
Take care :)

Headbanger's Barrio Headbanger's Barrio

Wow

That was really refreshing to here such a good quality metal song. Most metal songs now a days are slow and irratating but this, this is awsome. Can i ask if you use a music making program or do u actually play the guitar and drums, or have a band? Plz respond, and great job!

jdh504 responds:

Thanks for the review man, I see what you mean about most metal song these days, glad to know you enjoyed mine though. I record my guitar into the computer with a Line 6 Guitarport, and the drums are programmed with the program Riffworks that came with it, and sometimes I use drums from garageband on my brothers mac. Thanks again for the review, glad you enjoyed it.